CAMROSE COMMUNITY BUS
The Camrose Community Bus provides a fixed route service on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The bus is equipped with accessible ramps and equipment that secures strollers, walkers, and wheelchairs.
Our bus fee is $2.00 one way.
Route and schedule
On-demand and group booking
We offer on-demand and group bookings on Mondays and Wednesdays. These services are provided under a contract with the Rose City Handi-Van Society. You can call Rose City Handi-Van Society at 780.672.8777 for more information.
Transit offices and contact information
Rose City Handi-Van Society
5415 – 49 Avenue
- Make sure you are in a visible location for the driver to spot you, waving to the driver insures they know you want to get onto the bus
- Plan to arrive at the bus stop a few minutes early
- Have your correct fare ready before boarding the bus
- Take a seat as soon as possible after boarding the bus
- Hold on while the bus is in motion
- Keep your head, hands and arms inside of the bus
- Remind your driver before you leave the bus if you have to remove your bike from the bike rack
- Be a good neighbour. Yelling or loud music on the bus can be distracting for the driver and other passengers
- Hold on to your children, strollers, parcels, luggage, and sports equipment
- Assist your children on and off the bus
~Courtesy of the City of Camrose