RED ARROW-CAMROSE CONNECTOR BUS
The City of Camrose and Red Arrow have recently partnered to provide a 20 seat inter-city bus between Edmonton and Camrose called the Camrose Connector. The shuttle not only brings service to several locations in Edmonton and Camrose, but provides several options for further connections through the Red Arrow network including Red Deer, Calgary, Lethbridge or further north through to Fort McMurray.
The shuttle includes comfortable seating, seatbelts, a washroom, wheelchair access, complimentary Wi-Fi, and room for your luggage. This vehicle is operated by skilled, friendly, professional drivers with your safety in mind.
20.00 one-way (including taxes).
Additional fees for further connections will apply
Route and Schedule
The Camrose Connector stops in three locations in Camrose, and four locations in Edmonton Monday-Friday. The shuttle does not operate on Christmas Day or New Year’s Day.
Bookings are made through Red Arrow, online at www.redarrow.ca or by phone at 1.800.232.1958.
Tickets can also be purchased at Jeanne and Peter Lougheed Performing Arts Centre or Red Arrow Edmonton South.
Wheelchair reservations must be made by phone.
CAMROSE COMMUNITY BUS
The Camrose Community Bus provides a fixed route service on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The bus is equipped with accessible ramps and equipment that secures strollers, walkers, and wheelchairs.
Our bus fee is $2.00 one way.
Route and schedule
On-demand and group booking
We offer on-demand and group bookings on Mondays and Wednesdays. These services are provided under a contract with the Rose City Handi-Van Society. You can call Rose City Handi-Van Society at 780.672.8777 for more information.
Transit offices and contact information
Rose City Handi-Van Society
5415 – 49 Avenue
- Make sure you are in a visible location for the driver to spot you, waving to the driver insures they know you want to get onto the bus
- Plan to arrive at the bus stop a few minutes early
- Have your correct fare ready before boarding the bus
- Take a seat as soon as possible after boarding the bus
- Hold on while the bus is in motion
- Keep your head, hands and arms inside of the bus
- Remind your driver before you leave the bus if you have to remove your bike from the bike rack
- Be a good neighbour. Yelling or loud music on the bus can be distracting for the driver and other passengers
- Hold on to your children, strollers, parcels, luggage, and sports equipment
- Assist your children on and off the bus
~Courtesy of the City of Camrose